Friday, July 07, 2006

Got a new Job!

I won't tell you where, other than it's in Arizona..

I went to a strip clug, out of boredom (ok, I was horny as usual, but wanted pussy for a change, instead of dick! LOL!) and was watching things, and saw guys going through a door, almost continually, and coming back out, 5-10 mins later, looking like they had just blown their load!
So I decided to check it out.. Seems there were a couple of gloryholes in the walls! Guys came in, stuck a twenty in a slot, stuck their cock in, and got serviced!

I talked to the owner of the place the next day, and got a job working the hole!!
I get to keep 15 of the 20 bucks, and get all the dick I can suck!
Nice part? I don't see the guys, they don't see me, and I get all SORTS of dick!

Lsst night, I made three hundred bucks!
I sucked off most of the guys to completion, swallowing their loads, but there were two cocks that were so big, I just said to hell with the rules (supposed to be just BJs), and backed up to the hole, and took those cocks in my pussy, and rode them till we both came! It felt SO good to feel those cocks shoot into me!

Took tonight off, and just drank for a few hours.. Was doing shots of Jack Daniel's with beer chasers... got too drunk, and puked in the alley... real lady-like, eh? hehehe!!!

I turned down a couple of guys who wanted to fuck me... Would have been nice, but for some reason, I didn't want sex tonight...
Go figure....
Going jogging in the morning... My belly's getting a bit big.... (No, I'm not pregnant--At least I hope not... ;-)

The club owner says that I can stay in an apartment over the club if I want... but my cut of the bj money get's to only 10 bucks of the 20... not sure... We'll see...
Nice town.... kinda yuppie-ish, but I don't mind...

Wierd having this place in this area.. I'm guessing the owner is paying off the cops...Seems like such a straight-laced kinda town.. I was surprised to see this place here...

The other girls that work the holes here are a couple of skanky-looking bitches...
One is so skinny, she looks anorexic, and her breasts just kinda hang down.. look like a 3 cup, but skinny, and droopy....by the end of my shift, she looked like death warmed over, but I've seen her work... she really sucks cockmeat down! Like she's starving or something!

The other girl is this UGLY black chick... And when I say UGLY, I'm not stretching the truth!
If these guys saw what she looks like, that would be the end of business for her!
But, again, she's got a talent for blowjobs... So I'm going to watch these two whenever I can, to learn anything I can from them...Whereas I did 20 guys, these two had to have done 30 each, at least!
The ugly one, at least, swallows... the skinny one, she just spits, or lets it shoot on her chest..

I think I'm going to try alternating with what I do with the cumloads... One in my mouth, one one my face, maybe one on my chest...but if those two big cocks come back, next time, I'm going to try to take them up my ass! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to go to that club.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/qag480