Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Anal Gangbang Tonight!

Talked to Michael earlier this week, told him I was REALLY in the mood to get my ass stretched, stuffed, and filled with cum, and he was saying that it wasn't a problem, that he'd bring a couple of guys over to fuck my ass.. Now, normally, that would have been fine, but for some reason, the idea of just a couple of guys ass-fucking me, wasn't enough!

I explained my craving, and after discussing it with Michael for an hour, I finally convinced him that I was totally serious in wanting this.
He agreed that I could take on as many as possible, but he asked that he be there, not only to join in, but mainly, to watch, and make sure that I didn't overdo it.. Of course, I said yes!

He made some calls, and by the next day, he had contacted at least 30 men, with 25 saying that they could make it. The other 5 WANTED to come and fuck my ass, but due to obligations (mainly family, but 2 were work-related) they couldn't make it.

Some of the guys said they could probably get a few guys to come with them, so I'm hoping that I get at LEAST 30 guys to fuck my ass!

I told Michael that I wanted at least 5 guys with really THICK Black cocks, to really stretch my hole out good, so I hope he's able to hook it up for me..
I'm going to do it tonight (Wednesday night), so I've been on a liquid diet since this morning (Tuesday morning), and have been giving myself enemas about every two hours, starting with just a shallow one, with the latest, having pushed the enema nozzle deeper up my ass than I have ever done before. The last few have been interesting, to say the least, and have been QUITE uncomfortable! I've taken two breaks since starting to write this latest blog entry, to empty my bowels, and most of the water is running clear, which is a good sign.. I'll take a nap when I'm sure that I'm completely empty, then wake up around 10 am to give myself a final enema... Right now, my asshole is a little sore, but a bit of ice on my asshole, I know, will help numb the pain, and take down any swelling.
I've been eating yogurt the last couple of hours, as they say that it's the best thing to do for your body, after so many enemas... We'll see...

I'll fill you all in, as soon as I can, on the results of the anal gangbang.

I sincerely hope someone takes some pictures, so that I can post them up here, but until then, here's a few that I've gotten off the 'net, for you all to enjoy.

Gina

No comments: