Sunday, December 31, 2006

My ass is available!! FINALLY!!!

Went to the Dr today... he checked out my asshole, and declared it "Open For Business"!!!
He also opened it with a speculum, and opened it WIDE!!
After he was done, he asked me if the offer to take fuck my ass was still open, and I just smiled, dropped to my knees, pulled his dick out, and popped it into my mouth, sucking it till it was hard and ready!
I got up, bent over, put some spit in my hand, , and as I was about to put it on my ass, he told me he had KY jelly... I told him to put it away, and spit on my ass, instead! He wasn't too sure, but tried it anyway, and damned if he didn't get into the idea!
Once he saw how nicely it lubed up my asshole, he just slid his cock right up my ass!
He said he was surprised that my ass felt as tight as it did, considering what I'd gone through... I just smiled, and told him to loosen me up! Fuck my ass hard, Doc!
BTW.. he TRIED to use a condom.... I wasn't having any of that!
Again, after putting up a small fight, he caved, and again, he got into it!
He said he'd never fucked ANYTHING without a rubber, much less an ass, but he loved it!
Especially when he shot a huge load up my ass!
When he was done, he asked if I needed to used the bathroom to get rid of his load, and I just smiled, said no thanks, and got dressed to go!
He had this SHOCKED look on his face! I loved it!
He was like "You're leaving with my cum up your ass???"
I told him, OF COURSE!!!"
Well, I was wearing a short skirt, and, of course, no panties, and as he saw me out the door, I FARTED!! LOL!!! You should have seen the look on his face, as he looked at me, then looked down, to see a huge dollop of cum start sliding down my thigh! I just giggled, reached down, and scooped it up, and licked it off my finger, smiling, and said YUM! Thanks Doc!
And left his office, walking down the street, humming happily to myself!!

I have to get Michael to get some of the guys together tonight, for a new years eve gangbang!!
Later,
Gina

No comments: