Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Talked to my DR friend..

I talked to the "kink-Friendly" doctor, that I mentioned in my last post, and he said that it's perfectly normal for a slut to get tired of sex all the time.
He says that, like any vice, be it drinking, eating ice cream, or eating anything, too much, too often, a person is bound to get tired of it after a while, and need a break...
So I'm going to take a break from multiple cocks down my throat, in my pussy, and up my ass, multiple times a day...
I told my dr friend that, and he said that it might be just the break I needed...
BUT.. if I decide I want to try something a little different, to call him.

I asked "Something Different"? Such as what?
He then confessed that he had a "thing" about stuffing large toys in women's holes.. that he loved to fuck them with dildoes, and buttplugs, and such... sometimes even vegetables, or other items.

I told him that I've played with toys before, but that it's been some time, since anyone used them on me, other than the occasional vibrator on my clit.
He said that he loves to go a LOT farther than just simple vibes, but that, to find out more, I'd have to come to his place, and submit to him.
I told him that I'd think about it.
He told me that it wouldn't be like I was having sex...
It would be more like, I was just being used as a receptacle for the toys.
I answered back, that a lot of my sex is like that.. I'm just a set of holes for guys to stick their dicks in, and cum.. That I actually preferred it that way.
Again, I told him I'd think about it...

It's been two days, with NO SEX at all, not even my fingers, and I find myself thinking of him, and his offer, more and more...

We'll see...

3 comments:

Mr Me said...

Glad to see you're doing well!
I'd have to agree with the doc, you do get tired of the same thing over and over again.

Looking forward to your next post!

Anonymous said...

Quick question: is your kinky dr friend black or white?

Paldon said...

Do it, Gina! Let him use you, then tell us all about it! He'll love it; you'll love it; we'll all love it!