Friday, August 12, 2005

I'm tired.....

Well, it's Thursday night (Friday morning), and I'm tired...
I've been making my body available to damn near ANY Black man in my area, for the last few months, with the exception of a day I took this past week, to pamper myself, but it's not enough.. It's just not enough...
By body is aching, my mind feels clouded....

Truthfully, I'm hoping that I've just come down with a 24 hour flu bug or something, and not something more serious....

I woke up tired today, but horny, as always...
I went to work, where my boss, who's usually a nice enough guy, was in a foul mood...something about a contract that wasn't finished, due to me going out on my multi-hour fuck-lunches.

He fired me!
I went home, and one of the guy's showed up, with a stranger. some homeless guy he found, that he thought he's humiliate me with, by making me have sex with him.
As tired, and depressed as I was feeling, I felt that I had no choice, but to do as my Black Man told me, after all, there's nothing I won't do, to please my Men.

The homeless guy stripped, and told me to eat his ass, then suck his cock, before he would fuck me. Luckily, he was Black, so I didn't mind the smell, or the dirt on him as much as I would have, had it been a white guy.
Turned out he was hung pretty well, about 10 inches, but thick as hell! He hadn't had a woman in years (and probably hadn't had a bath, in at least as long!) and he fucked me like a madman, for at least an hour!
After he had cum in me, 3 times in my pussy, one in my mouth, and one in my ass, I drew a bath for him, and he spent the next two hours in it, cleaning himself up, while my Lover proceeded to fuck me for another hour. While my Lover was sleeping, I made a large meal for the three of us, and ran out, still dripping cum from my ass and pussy, to the local thrift shop, and bought a decent-looking set of clothes for the homeless guy, who's name was Jacob, btw.

After his bath, I gave him the clothes, and sat him down to eat. He filled himself up with the food, and afterwards, proceeded to lay me down, and eat my pussy and ass, as thanks for the sex,food, and clothes, making me cum like I haven't in a long time, from getting my pussy eaten!
(It's not true, btw, that Black men don't eat pussy... but most of them prefer to fuck)

I woke up my Lover, fed him, and he left, and I fell asleep minutes later.
That was around 2pm, and I've just woken up about an hour ago.. Yet I'm still tired...
I made a sandwich for my dinner, and sat to watch some TV...
Decided to get up, and add something new to the Blog...

So fucking tired right now....

I'm going to sleep for a few days, in hopes that I'll feel better. If not, I'll go to the Dr., and get myself tested for whatever I've caught... I hope it's nothing too serious.

I'll let you know, from here, what's going on..

Gina Forchevsky,
a tired, weak, foggy-brained Black-Cock slut

No comments: