Friday, December 16, 2005

update

Well, my ass and pussy got used like a slut's last night, and I loved it!
I'm still in a bit of pain from that huge cock, but it's a good kinda pain.. keeps reminding me of last night.
It's hours after, yet my asshole is STILL swollen, and still gaping slightly.. I just slid two fingers, greased with just my spit, into my asshole.. a little pain, but they slid in a little TOO easily, if you know what I mean! ;-)

My poor cunt is ruined, at least for a day or two more... it's really swollen, and red, and bruised from the punches I took there....
My lips are also swollen, and bruised... hell, it even hurts to drink from a glass!

My nipples are cracked from the cold, and bleeding ever so slightly.
It's actually kinda hard to be writing this right now, as both eyes are swollen, and black and blue, but My men told me to write, so write I will!

Right now, I'm sitting on a feather pillow, trying to give my poor asshole and cuntlips a break from the pain. FORGET ABOUT WEARING PANTIES! Just hurts too damned much!

Jacob called just now, and he says he's bringing over a few guys to use me tonight...
I don't know how the hell I'm going to be able to handle it!

This has been probably, one of the most brutal beatings/rapes I've had ever...
But I was wrong for going out whoring on my own, and even more so, for not telling them afterward, and handing the money over to them, like I would any other time, so, I guess I deserved it...

Till later...
Time to go clean up, and start dinner for 4 or more..
Either going to be steaks, or veal.. haven't decided on which, but I think it'll be a buffet style tonight.. That way they can eat when/where they want.

Gina

No comments: