Friday, October 07, 2005

I've decided to wait....

Not as sore today, but I've decided not to chance ripping myself back up.. At least not yet...;-)

I went out shopping today, my first time out, by myself, in at least a couple of weeks..

Felt good, being able to walk around by myself, not having to go wherever someone else wants me to go..
I went and got my hair and nails done, a full manicure, and pedicure, of course, you KNOW that I got my nails done in "slut RED", of course!! LOL! Got my hair styled nice, but had to argue with the girl in the salon, when she wanted to cut it short.. I had to tell her that I wanted to letit grow out more.. I want my hair to reach my ass, if posssible, as the guys really enjoy grabbing my hair from behind, and, I have to admit, I love it as well!

I also went to Frederick's of Hollywood today, and got the cutest outfits!! See them here and here
I can't wait to see my Men's reaction to it!

Also did some more mundane stuff, like paying my electric bill, and cable internet, and did some food shopping as well..
Tonight, even though it's Friday, I think I'm going to do something really boring, like housework...I've asked my Men to give me a day to myself, and they said ok...We'll see...

Check back later!

No comments: