Saturday, October 08, 2005

So much for waiting a few more days....

Well, it's 4:15 am here, and 2 guys just left... I'm still leaving my door unlocked, as ordered, but I figured that, since my guys told me that I would have the next day or so off, I wouldn't have to fuck anyone.. guess again!

I was sound asleep, in my bed, covers pulled up, old, comfortable (and not at ALL sexy) pajamas on, nice and comfortable, and next thing I know, there's a cock in my mouth! (I tend to snore, so I guess my mouth was open enough that the guy took it as an invitation!)

Well, I barely opened my eyes, just started sucking, letting him grab my hair (fucked up a nice hairstyle, btw) and fucking my face, till he came in my mouth.. And me, slut that I am, said thank you! What I didn't realize, was that there was another guy there.. He pushed his cock into my mouth, and, as usual, I just started sucking.. I *did* however, notice that this was a different one, and opened my eyes a bit.. through the haze of being half-asleep, I noticed that it was the apartment building super!!! And he's white!!!
Well, like I said earlier in the blog, when a man (or woman) walks in my door, and wants to use my body, I don't say no.. even if it *is* a little-dicked white guy!(the super only has a 6 inch dick!) Thanks to my Men, I can't turn anyone down... but at times like this, I wish to hell that I could! I was having a nice sleep!!!
The super decided he wanted to fuck me, but I told him I was on my period (easier than trying to explain that they just took stitches out of my pussy!), so he said ok, he's fuck my ass instead!
I told him that I wasn't clean back there, and he really didn't care.. He just rolled me onto my stomach, and spit on his dick, and slid right up my ass!
He made a comment about what a loose ass I had, called me a fucking whore, and kept on fucking my ass till he came.
I can't say I didn't enjoy it, because that would be a huge lie.. I always enjoy having my asshole fucked, and, even though it was more painful than it should have been, I still enjoyed it.. Didn't orgasm from it, but it was enjoyable anyway...
The other guy said he wanted to fuck my ass also, but seeing how open it was after getting fucked, he said he's rather jerk off instead! Now THAT, I took offense to!! but I didn't say a word... He jerked his cock off, slapping my lips, and nips with it, till he came in my hair. OK, what the fuck.. I'm used to it by now....no problem....

So they wipe off, and leave.
Now I'm wondering if my building super is going to cause me any trouble..... I hope not.....

I'm going back to sleep.... wish to hell I could lock the damn door...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: