Saturday, December 20, 2008

Canadian travels...

Well, I know I haven't posted anything for a while...I've been travelling again...

yes, the van is back on the road!

I've been driving through Canada, of all places!

I had to call mom, and have her fedex my passport, birth certificate, and other things to me, before I crossed the border..So I'm legal, at least, as far as the border patrols are concerned! LOL!

I realized, like, a half mile from the border, that my n would be searched, so I spent the next 6 hours, cleaning my van, throwing away any illicit substances (yes, by that, I mean pot, coke, meth, and anything else I thought might be sniffed out by dogs!)

I vacuumed, febreezed the van within an inch of it's life, washed all the sheets and drapes in the van, and even sterilized all my dildoes, and other toys!

Wouldn't you know it? I get to the border, and they pass me right through! Damn!

Well, I hooked up with some Black guys in the first decent-sized city I came to, got fucked, and sucked a bunch of Black cock, and managed to score some more pot, and meth.. the stuff's great for sex, and for keeping me awake while driving!

I explored the city for a few days, made some money selling my ass on the streets, and did some hard partying while I was at it!

One night in particular, was very memorable...

It was a Saturday night, and, rather than go out partying, which I had done for the last few nights, I decided to go hooking..

I was dressed ultra-trashy, as usual, and had my first date within minutes of getting out on the stroll...
Nothing memorable, a $200.00 date, he fucked me, and I sucked him clean, to hardness, and then he fucked my ass, came in both holes, then I licked him clean. Then I was out the door...

A few more dates, and I was ready to call it a night, having made over $1000.00, when this guy pulls up..Dirty, ratty-looking old chevy...His looks matched the car..
He was a white guy, looked like a real blue-collar type.. beard, jeans, and a denim work shirt.
He called me over to his car, and told me that he had been looking for a trashy-looking whore all night, and was a interested in making some money?

I thought at first, nah, I better pass on this guy.. he probably wants a $20.00 blowjob...not worth the time... but then I said, out of nowhere, "Sure! $200.00, and you get anything you want, for 2 hours!"
He instantly agreed, and I hopped in his car, and we went to, of all places, a garage!

We pulled in one bay, and he closed the door behind him, and led me to the other garage bay. He handed me $250.00, 50 more than we had agreed on, and he told me to strip, unless I wanted to get my clothes ruined.
I stripped down to my stockings and heels and garter belt, and asked what he had in mind?
Well, he walked me over to the car lifting thing, laid me in the middle, raised it up to the level of his face, and just walked right up, and started eating my pussy!

He ate me for about 10 minutes or so, then lowered it to crotch level, and proceeded to pour oil all over my body! He even poured it on my face, and in my hair! WHOA!! KINKY!!!
But then he got even kinkier!! He took a grease gun and pumped a LOT of grease in my pussy, and asshole!

Once I was covered, he stripped, and pulled out a cock that was only about 6 or 7 inches in length, but was HUGE as far as thickness!
He walked his cock right up to my cunt, and just slammed it right in!
I felt quite a bit of pressure, as he stretched my cunt, but no pain, and no friction! WOW!!
He fucked me like that for a good half hour, came in my pussy, then pulled out, and rammed his cock, still rock-hard, right up my ass!
That lubricant worked really well!
It just slid right in! Granted, it HURT, but then again, I LOVE the pain of a really thick cock in my ass! LOL!
He must have fucked my ass for at least 15 minutes, before he shot another load into my ass, then, with his dick still in my ass, he reached up, and started kneading my tits like they were dough! His hands slid all over my tits, he slapped them around a little, and, hearing my moans of pleasure from that, he started to really slap my tits hard!

Well, I just went wild at that, and started cumming, my asshole squeezing his cock, and damned if he didn't get hard again, in my ass! He fucked my ass again, then pulled out, and shoved it back into my cunt, took a few strokes, then back in my ass again! He fucked me like that for the next half hour or so!
When he was finally ready to cum, he pulled out, and walked up to my face, and shot all over my face.ok, nothing new, or surprising about that...
What WAS suprising, was the SIZE of his load! Considering that it was his third load of the night, he damned near covered my face in cum!
He reached down, and started smearing his cum and the motor oil, all over my face, my neck, even in my hair!
By now, I was a greasy, slimy mess, and I figured he was done with me...
WRONG!!!
He then proceeded to stick tools in my pussy and ass!
He stuck some really big wrench handles in my pussy, at least 3 of them, then reached over, and jammed the handle of a HUGE socket wrench in my ass!
Those tools were COLD!!!!!!!!
My holes tightened right up, and I was gasping at the shock of the cold, not to mention the tools themselves, and I was like "What the fuck???" He told me not to worry... there's more fun to come!
Now, I had just been fucked hard, and deep taken 3 loads in, or on me, and was covered with motor oil!! What the fuck else could he do??
I soon found out!
He walked over to me, with two tools that I didn't know what the fuck they were! they had handles, but also each one had a strap on it, like a metal band.. he said they were used to remove oil filters on trucks!
I had NO idea what he was planning to do with those things, so I asked him.. he told me "just watch, and enjoy!"
He proceeded to wrap each of the straps around each tit, and started tightening them up!
Within seconds, each tit was bound tightly! even with all the motor oil greasing up my tits, they still gripped hard!
Then he tightened them up even more, till my tits started to hurt, and I could see them starting to turn blue!
He slapped my tits for a while more, pretty hard, then put vice grips on my nipples, till I screamed in pain! He loosened them up a bit, till I was just panting, not screaming anymore, and apologized, saying that he didn't realize they were that tight at first (yeah, right!).
H yanked the wrenches out of my cunt, which hurt a bit, then rammed his cock back in my pussy! he said that the cold of the wrenches made my cunt tighten up tremendously, and he fucked me hard, and fast for a few minutes, till he was cumming up my pussy again!

By now, I was sweating, and cumming, and swearing, and damn near delirious!
my god! I love having my body worked over, but this was a new experience for me!

Wen he was done, he lowered me down, helped me up, and as soon as I got up, WHOOPS! the vice grips were still on my nipples! New pain, and another orgasm for me!
He undid the vice grips right in the middle of an orgasm, and the pain just made me cum harder!

I came to, a few minutes later, he said, and the straps were off my tits, and I could see that I was laying on the cold concrete floor, still covered in oil, cum, and god knows what else, when he helped me up, and led me over to this red sink thingy..

He turned the tap on, but instead of water, there was some dark-colored stuff running out of the tap! He explained that it was used to take oil, and grease off of parts and tools, and that it would get the oil off my body...
He then proceeded to point this flexible nozzle, with the stuff jetting out of it, all over my body!
I could see the oil just running off my body like water!

Together, we rinsed my hair, my face, and the rest of my body, and he picked me up, and held me so that the nozzle was squirting right into my pussy, and later, my ass, flushing all the grease and oil out of me... WOW!! What a feeling!!!

I STILL had to take a long, hot shower, to get the rest of the stuff off me, but all he had for soap, was this pumice stuff.. sort of like lavasoap, only softer..

Girls.. don't EVER use that stuff to wash up with, other than your hands!
My hole body felt like it had been rubbed down with a rough stone!
Granted, I was clean, but the scent of the soap was kinda weird...
And my pussy and asshole felt sore for a couple of days!
Not something I'd repeat too often, but it was kinky, and different, so who knows? maybe i'll try it again some day, if I can find another kinky mechanic!
He dropped me back off where he picked me up, and I went back to my motel, and took a long, hot shower, and put lots of lotion on my body, to get rid of the garage smell...

I woke up the next day, and after having a cup of coffee, got a sudden, nasty thought!
I went to the auto parts store, and bought a couple of those oil filter changer things, and, while looking at them, realized that my breasts were extra sensitive that day! I realize it must have been from the goo in the shower, so I found some more, it's called orange-something or other, and bought a couple of bottles.

When I got back to the motel, I stripped naked, and took the orange hand cleaner stuff, and started rubbing it into my breasts, till they were all tingly!

I think I must have rubbed them raw with that stuff, going through half a bottle!
My tits were all pink, and tingly, so I put the oil filter wrenches on my tits, tightened them up, even more than the machanic did, and put on my strongest nipple clamps, and pulled out my biggest toys, and spent the next four hours fucking myself with them, while slapping my own tits!

I had some fantastic orgasms!! OMG!!!

I woke up hours later, cleaned myself up, paid for the room, got in the van, and decided it was time to move on...


More to cum!


Gina





PS... I wound up RUINING my stockings, garter, and my sexiest heels!!
Damn.. gotta go shopping again....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please end up in Colorado! There's an eager half black half white cock waiting to fuck your pussy. Mine!