Thursday, September 11, 2008

I was on my knees for hours yesterday!

I went to a local adult bookstore, as I was in a REALLY cock-hungry mood, and wound up spending literally HOURS on my knees, sucking strange cocks!

I woke up this morning, feeling REAL hungry for cock!After showering, I got dressed in a VERY short pair of shorts, that came halfway up my ass cheeks, and no panties,as well as an old tube top that I found at the local goodwill store, that was a few sizes too small for my ample tits, and was pretty worn, so it was just this side of transparent.. I'm guessing that, if a cop wanted to, he could have busted me for indecent exposure, it was so thin! I put on a pair if running shoes, figuring that I may as well be comfortable.I wasn't sure where I was going to go, only knowing that I HAD to get some cock in my mouth, and soon!
I wound up going to an adult bookstore that I had found a few days earlier, and went in, got 20 dollars worth of tokens, and went to the back, where the video booths are.No glory holes here, which I was a little disappointed by, but the selection of movies looked good, and I went into a booth, after walking around for about 5 minutes, letting what few guys that were there, check me out.I pumped about 5 bucks' worth of tokens into the machine, and chose a movie that had Ava Devine (my idol, btw) sucking some stranger's cock in a bookstore (my favorite Ava Devine movie, btw... "Midnight Prowl" the first I'd ever seen her in, and to me, the hottest!) and I had just started to rub my pussy through my shorts when the door opened (I hadn't latched it, and had left it open enough that the guys would notice), and in walked this old man, had to be 70, easy, and he looked down, saw me rubbing myself, and closed the door, and unzipped.
Well, at this point, I was so hungry for dick, that I didn't hesitate to drop to my knees, and suck his shrivelled old cock right into my mouth!He surprised me by getting rock hard, VERY quickly.. a hell of a lot quicker than I expected! He grabbed my head, and started fucking my face hard, and fast! I was loving this!He came pretty quickly though, a nice sweet, thick load, that I thoroughly enjoyed!He zipped up, and left the booth, leaving the door open, and me still on my knees.. I figured I'd stay this way for a while, hoping the guys outside the booths would take a hint...I didn't have to wait for long, thank god! Within a minute, another guy came in, and pulled out a 3 inch dick... the fucked up part was, it was 3 inches HARD!!! LOL! I had to bite my lips to keep from laughing! However, I was still hungry for cock, so I just dove down on it, and sucked him all in, even fitting the tiniest set of balls I'd ever seen, outside of a baby's, into my mouth!I was working him like I've never worked anyone else.. I was able to make my tongue do things with his cock and balls that I could never do with an average sized dick! He went wild, moaning, groaning, running his fingers through my hair, and finally, after about 2 minutes, he shot a HUGE load into my mouth! He actually filled my mouth to the point that it was leaking out the sides! Where the HELL did he store all that cum??????I swallowed everything that was in my mouth, then took his dick out of my mouth, and rubbed it all over my face, since he was still dribbling cum, then licked him clean, and thanked his for the huge load, and told him that I hoped I ran into him again!His cum wasn't that tasty, I'm guessing he didn't cum that often, but the sheer volume of it, was what turned me on! I'm going back tommorow, and see if I run into him again!
Next up, was a Black guy.. I didn't see his face, as my eyes were pretty much centered at cock level, but I definately knew he was Black when he pulled out his cock! It was beautiful, at least 8 or 9 inches long, and the color of a dark chocolate candy bar, and the thickness of 3 Musketeers bar!I decided I wanted this one to last, so I tool my time with him, licking every inch of his cock and balls, even licking his asshole, and rubbing my face in it, loving the smell of his musky aroma!I must have been doing this for 10 minutes or so, when all of a sudden, the video turned off, and the booth went silent! Now, in most bookstores I've been in, if you don't keep dropping tokens/quarters, they hassle you, banging on doors and such, but there were no shouts, no banging on doors,so I just kept up my licking of him, till he grabbed my hair,pulling my head back, and he kissed me, hard! Now, kissing is a MAJOR turn-on for me, and when he released my head, I was gasping for breath, and rubbing my titties through my tube top, and he just reached down, yanked my tube top up, and over my head, then grabbed my hair again, pulled my head back again, and this time, he SPIT in my face! It was a big, juicy load of spit, that went right into my eyes, and some into my mouth! Now, anyone who has read my blog KNOWS that I get INCREDIBLY hot whenever someone spits in my face during sex (never had someone spit in my face outside of sex, so who knows? maybe that will be a turn on too! I wonder how I'll arrange for THAT to happen? LOL) That made my already wet pussy get even wetter, so I figured I'd better just strip, and keep what little clothes I had on, clean.So here I was, naked, except for my sneakers, in a video booth with a strange Black man, who had just spit in my face!I got back on my knees, facing his beautiful cock, when he slapped my face, and told me to "Suck my big dick you white whore!" Who was I to argue? I took him right into my mouth, licking around the head as I sucked, till he grabbed me by the ears, and force my head down to the root of his cock, telling me "I told you to suck, slut, now SUCK!"I was in heaven now! A big Black cock down my throat, attached to a masterful Black man, who was pushing all my buttons!I was gagging at first, as I wasn't prepared to go balls deep just yet, but that seemed to turn him on even more, and he fucked my throat harder, and started really pinching my nipples hard, twisting them, and pulling on them! THAT WAS IT!!!THAT WAS MY TRIGGER!With his cock deep in my throat, my fingers playing with my pussy, and his fingers tormenting my nipples, I had a SUDDEN, STRONG orgasm!I was like a rag doll, as I was coming, convulsing, between the gag reflex, and the orgasm hitting me so hard, he was just ramming my head back and forth on his cock!He was twisting my head left and right, up and down, wrenching my neck in all directions, till he finally pulled out, and shot his load all over my face! I quickly put my mouth back on his dick, cleaning him with my tongue, until he pulled me off, slapped my face lightly, and said his cock was too sensitive after cumming.Again, I thanked him, and tucked his cock back into his pants, and he left, again, leaving the door wide open!I lost track of most of the guys that used my mouth after that.. I was just in a total cock-daze.. I do remember though, much later in the afternoon, this one guy who came in.He was Indian, or Pakistani, who knows, or cares, but he pulled out a cock that HAD to be 12 inches or more, long, but thinner than any cock I'd ever seen! And it had this WICKED downwards curve!Well, I figured it wouldn't go all the way down my throat, but it seems that that downward curve was just MADE for my throat!He slid into my throat with NO trouble, no gagging, no bumping the back of my throat, nothing! It just slid all the way down my throat, till I had my nose, lips, and even my eyes, BURIED in his pubic hairs!It was unbelieveable, how he was able to pull it all the way out, then slide it all the way in, and down my throat, with such ease!
Being that it was so easy to take, I think I must have spent at least a half hour to 45 minutes sucking his cock, fondling his balls, and even fingering his asshole!But that's not the best part!When he finally came, he shot part of his load straight down my throat (I really prefer to have the guy cum in my mouth, so I can taste it), and I pulled off his cock, so just the head was in my mouth, and he finished by shooting a couple of strong shots into my mouth, which were absolutely yummy!(I've found that vegetarians have the sweetest-tasting cum,cocks, and pussies!)He surprised me, instead of pulling out and walking out, he let me finish licking his cock clean, then pulled me up, turned me around so I was facing away from him, and bent me over!He slid his cock into my pussy, pumped a few times, then pulled out, and slid his cock SO SMOOTHLY into my asshole!Now, I've taken a lot of ass-fuckings over the years, but the only times I've taken a cock in my ass that easily, without the guy using SOME kind of lube, such as ky,or even cum, or even spit, was when I was totally fucked up drunk, or high as a kite!This guy used nothing but my pussy juices, and he went right up my ass, with no trouble! Sure, when he got about 3/4 of the way in, I had a little discomfort, but he just stopped, and changed his angle, and slid the rest of the way in, till I felt his balls slapping my ass!He fucked my ass for a while, then pulled out, slid into my cunt, pumped a while, then slid right back into my ass, going back and forth, till he finally unloaded his balls into my ass, ramming it ALL THE WAY in, then unloading his cum in me!While all this was going on, I was playing with my pussy and clit, and he was mauling my tits so hard, he left handprints, and a few scratch marks as well!After he was done cumming in my ass, I turned right around, dropped to my knees, and licked all our combined juices off his cock. I figured that was is then, as he tucked his cock back in his pants, but then he surprised me, by grabbing me again, and pulling me into a deep kiss! Now, I've NEVER had a guy kiss me, right after I'd licked his cock clean, after being in my ass! This guy was using his tongue like I've never felt anyone use their tongue before!We finally broke the kiss, and he gave me his number, and asked me to call him sometime. (I'm calling him tomorrow)I sucked off a few other guys after that, and got fucked once more, but none of them really memorable.I remember the last guy, but only because he WAS the last guy.He was a hispanic guy, looked like a migrant worker,and had about a 6 inch cock.. He was sweaty, and smelled like he had been working all day, but for some reason, his sweaty body and smell turned me on tremendously!And what was erally surprising, was that he was the most gentle of the bunch!He was stroking my hair, and guiding my head gently up and down his cock, not moving my head, just guiding me, letting me know just how far he wanted me to go, when he wanted me to stay down, with his cock in my throat, and when he wanted me to pull off..At one point, I was really getting to enjoy his cock down my throat, and felt him getting ready to cum, when he gently guided my head back, and off his cock.
I tilted my head back to let him shoot on my face, or in my mouth, wherever he wanted, and he just stood there, stroking his cock, while touching my face, gently, with the back of his hand, and muttering in spanish.. He stiffened up, and shot his cum into my mouth, and let his cock rest on my tongue, as the remainder oozed out. I have to admit, the taste was stronger than I expected, but very pleasant. Iclosed my mouth, swallowed his cum, and said "grasias senor'", to which he muttered something in spanish again, zipped up, and left.
This time, I closed the door, and got off my knees, feeling like an old woman, as I felt my knees creaking.I put my shorts and tube top back on, and noticed that my shorts were still damp! Well, considering tht my pussy was pretty wet when I took them off, and the fact that I had a few loads of cum dripping from my pussy and ass, it looked like they were going to get even wetter.Strangely, that fact turned me on!I walked out of the bookstore, but not before buying a dozen of those small packets of lube, and making a date with the bookstore clerk for later that night! (After all, he hadn't said a word, when the videos in my booth stopped running!)
I met up with the clerk (a young white guy of about 25, with an average cock, but a PERVERTED libido!) that night, and he fucked all 3 holes, before shooting his cum all over my tits!We did things that I haven't done with a white guy, except in gangbangs with mostly Black guys.He pissed on, and in me, I pissed on him. We got chinese food, and he took great delight in sticking egg rolls in my pussy and ass, and eating them out! And I have to admit, I had quite a bit of fun myself, eating lo mein from around his cock, and licking duck sauce from his asshole!but the best, is when he took the spicy sauce from an order of General Tso Chicken, and poured it into my pussy and rubbed it into my nipples,cunt lips, and asshole, and licked it all off, and out!My pussy was on fire! It felt so good! But even better, when he rammed his cock in my holes again! He came in my pussy and it felt so soothing, and so good in my burning cunt!Definately a trick I'm going to remember!
I woke up next to him this morning, and sucked his cock till he was awake. He said he had to take a piss, so I just pushed him down, and told him to piss in my mouth! He liked the idea, but took a few moments to soften enough to pee..When he did, he let loose a lot stronger than I had expected!I managed to gulp down quite a bit of his piss, but he still managed to spray my face pretty well, getting it n my hair, as well!After he was done peeing, I dropped to the floor, on my knees, and sucked his cock till he came in my mouth.At that point, my stomache stared to gurgle, being full of cum, piss, and chinese food.. I sent him on his way, after getting his number, and went to lay down for a few hours.I knew that I needed to empty my bowels, but there is something about having all that cum and piss in me, that I didn't want to get rid of it just yet.
Later, when I couldn't hold it in anymore, I "took care of business", and was surprised when I saw that, in the toilet bowl, there was sill a lot of visible cum floating! LOL!
Well, I'm off to bed.. I think I'm going to call the Indian/Pakistani early today, and see if he wants to come over and fuck me again!
Gina

3 comments:

UIFPW08 said...

Gina you are fantastic...

Caroline and Michael said...

So very hot!

dougjones671 said...

Fantastic story!